Tuesday, April 13, 2004

loving those bishies
listening to: Chrono Cross - Star Staling Girl
wishes for: Jowy x Riou!


If you think 4.30 was the latest i slept, you're wrong!!! i slept at 5.30am last.. uh.. sunday[?] just playing suikoden 2!!! and when i woke up i played suikoden!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ph34rm3h!!

Oh, and here's a list of those bishies i oh-so love in Suikoden 2 and claim for my bishie closet:

Riou/hero [but my default hero name's ALWAYS Kyle. dun ask.]
Jowy Atreides, and it's not because of the ponytail.
Luc
Flik, the Blue Lightning
Viktor
Dr. Huan, not the Gensoumaden Saiyuki one.
Shu, who looks like Dr. Huan, only without glasses and longer hair. <3
Chaca, but that does not mean i'm a pedophile.
Seed
Hix
Templton
Yuber
Sasarai
Klaus

Will update if i see more worthy for my closet. :D

Oh, and did you know that i first got to know Suikoden 2 from this yaoi doujinshi site? :D and the pairing was Riou/Jowy!! Wheee! ^__^

New layout soon! Watch out for it!

I'm currently making a Suikoden2 fanfic. It's mostly angst and drama. Implied shounen ai only. I cant think of any situation to really make Riou and Jowy do anything. Yet. Might post it up at my ff.net account. And I'm planning to make this fanlisting for shounen ai. or something like that. take note i said planning.

Oh, and i gots lots of cute Jowy/Riou fanart in my sketchpad. find me a decent scanner and i'll upload them at my deviant art page.

Oh, one more thing..

I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!!

*hugs peter pan* watch the moviee!!! <3

oh, and i bought me a nice scanner today!! so yay! i can now scan fanart and stuffage!! w00tm3h!

till the next update!
toodles!!

No comments: