Monday, June 13, 2005

You know you're obsessed with RPGs when...
listening to: still the Phantom of the Opera OST ^^;
wishes for: Black Mage!
mood: xD


rika: DIE! *swishes stabbing knife*
artoo: MISS!
artoo: its a stabbing knife, not a slashing knife
rika: ...good point.
artoo: *takes out +8 Double Matyr Stilleto* THIS is a slashing knife
rika: DIE! *stabs with a stbbing knife*
artoo: *miss* I'm wearing veeeeeeeeeeery thick armor
rika: screw you! *goes over to talk to RM to adjust skill levels* Can I get Celerity level 5 too? and Obfuscate level 2. That skill rocks.
artoo: oh yeah? all your skills can't beat my best skill!
artoo: Running Away While Screaming Like A Scared Little Schoolgirl Level 10!
rika: *gasp* i can't beat that alright o_O;
artoo: i even have a counter to your yaoi torture skill
artoo: my "Gouge Eyes Out While Screaming Like A Bitch Level 10" skill
rika: ...Hah! I have Yaoi Torture Skill Level 10, which lets me play AUDIO FILES!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
artoo: well, then there's my +8 Mking Me Really Deaf MP3 player
rika: ...Darn you, technology! Darn you!


Meanwhile, check this out: http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/243164

No comments: