Monday, June 13, 2005

The BitTorrent Queen does it again
listening to: Phantom of the Opera 2004 OST on Loop
wishes for: more HD space for all those Vampire material! (almost a hundred books!!)
mood: i'm a malkavian! ph34r!


Okay, so I've done it again. This time, I've filled up Iinchou's HD. o__O; And what, in a matter of two months of being with me. Yikes o_O; (Two months and two days, to be exact) But, I've cleared up some space now, thanks to the 50 cd-rs I got last month. So I have 4gigs free again, but currently, i have a 2.5gig download (Mage material, for Erik), a 1.something gig left of the Vampire material i downloaded before.. I think that one contains the rest of the clanbooks and some campaign material...

Oniichan will be proud of me. Um, not regarding my HD space going poof, though. Ahahahaha~ x3 Thank you, oniichan, for introducing me to the world of RPGs. My world has never been the same. <3 Oh, and I need to talk to you about something. And I think you know what that is already.

Hum hum. Today's a holiday. Hooray! Not that it matters, but at least I don't get to see that annoying Dist-Ed professor of mine. Yeeesh. I sit at the front-center of the lab we're in, and she's almost always standing right there in front of me... and it RAINS! everytime she speaks it RAINS!! the horror.. and her GRAMMAR!! oh lordy, her grammar is awful! It pains my ears to hear her grammar! Her diction is twice as horrible! How the frickin' hell she became a COLLEGE PROFESSOR eludes me. Is that how desperate Philippine Education has become?! Oh noes! My children! I fear my childer will never know the true meaning of knowledge ;3;

I kicked the sheets off again last night. Meant I dreamt something horrible, though I can't remember what. Creole says that if you don't remember your dreams, it'll happen. and if you remember them, it won't. :/ Somehow, i think that dream of mine had something to do with Vampires again. I really should stop reading V:tR and V:tM before I go to bed. I fear for my future..

Then again, maybe not... >:3

No comments: