Friday, June 24, 2005

Welcome to my world
listening to: the delgados - woke from dreaming
wishes for: i wanna go to a place..
mood: hohoho~


Hello, stranger.

You stumbled upon my rather messy life. The things that which you read here might be for you, might be for someone else, might be painful, might be happy. It might be anything. But keep in mind, dear stranger, that things kept here are to be kept here alone. These are my thoughts. This is my world. I hope you take no offense on what i write, for these are things i cannot ever speak out loud. Well, most of them, at least.

Dear stranger, you are stumbling upon sacred ground for me. Secrets I keep might be found here, dark thoughts lie within. I keep this journal for myself and myself alone. I write for no one. I write for nothing.

I write because I live. I write, for it is proof of my life.

Everything here is a reminder of the past that can never come back. Bits and pieces of memories that struggle to stay alive. Remnants of those that which could never happen once more.

Indeed, life is strange, stranger. You come and go as you please, how you find this place, I shall never know unless you tell me. Your next stop is unknown to me, as well. I do not even know if we'd ever meet again.

So, for now, thank you for coming to this place. If we meet each other soon, I'd like to talk more about what's not here, if that's alright with you.

Fare you well, stranger. May your journey take you someplace satisfying.

No comments: