Friday, March 12, 2004

Too Tired for ROTC
listening to: Get backers - Namida no Hurricane
wishes for: a new celphone or a laptop. and a scanner. and an optical mouse, too.


Guess who I met at the jeep on my way home?

Heheh.. I wasn't expecting to see/meet him, but yeah. But then, i wasnt that surprised to have seen him. His house *is* a little close to mine. ^^; Still dont know who? Okay, I'll tell ya. Joel Montonedo. Or however you spell his last name. We talked a bit, then i had to get off the jeep to walk the rest of the way home.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, what did i do today? Nothing, really. I woke up late, went online, got to school late, stayed there for an hour and a half, then went home. And my god, my money-saving abilities have gone on the fritz. I miscalculated the price for what I'd eat at McDonalds and ended up having 1 frickin peso less for my ride home. T_T i ended up buying donuts. There goes my savings. >_<

I dont want to go to ROTC tomorrow. I'm too tired and too lazy. Besides, my combat boots are too loose for me. They're like a size bigger, and they're frickin stiff! >_< Plus, i still dont have a black shirt. And my belts suck. Pfft. Bleah. Whatever...

Go here. If you happen to be the 200th person to view this, send me an email. I might make you something special. ^_~

No comments: