Monday, March 01, 2004

Something's wrong...
listening to: Sawashiro Miyuki - Chiisana Mahou
wishes for: my black pistol belt and my combat boots before the next training day! (this Saturday)


Um, yeah. Something's wrong. I knew when i looked at the mirror. No, I dont look fatter. My breasts doesnt seem to have gone bigger, either. I havent got an acne attack. I havent gotten any whiter or darker. I wonder what it is..?

*shrug* Ah well. Maybe it's just the signs of Red Week. Ho-hum.

Dolls are fun. Made some today. Posted new stuff at deviantART, too. And i gots new mp3s! Whoo! ^_^ But I love Kang's mp3 collection best. ^_^



Who's Your Anime Boyfriend?
*glomples aoshi*

Nagi!!
Nagi. Well if he your type go right ahead. The boy
can move things with his mind*hint hint* So
maybe your relationship will be ok.


Which Weiss Guy are destined to be with?
brought to you by Quizilla
*glomples nagi*

you_are_angst
You are Angst!


Which Stereotypical CLAMP emotion are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
awww... aint subaru a cutie? *huggles subaru*

You are pink. You are in limbo. Not pure and manipulated like white, not impure and noble like red. You are unsure of your real identity, but whatever you chose it to be, you can be it. That is your power. You change everyone you touch, and everyone remembers you. In literature, pink represents the place between heaven and hell. You are the one we will never forget.

What inner color are you?

Quiz by Shirono


owww! my eyes!!! >_<



theOtaku.com: What is Your Japanese Novelty Item?
attack my legion of unfinished gundam models!!! XD

You are a very cool vampire, you rank as a
Mercenary. You are a deadly vampire and not one
to fuck with, your deal with weapons and great
fighting skills are outstanding. Your wardrobe
would consist of black leather full boby suits
trench coats and so on. You are not asshamed to
be a vampire and you use your gift for your own
advantage, your job paying highly you are never
short of money. You are a deadly killing
machine, and yet irrisistible to humans and
vampires alike. Please rate this quiz!


What Kind Of Vampire Would You Be? (Cool answers, AND FOR GILRS UNLESS YOU ARE A CROSSDRESSER)!
brought to you by Quizilla
coooooooool. i like me



theOtaku.com: What Anime Angel Are You?
somehow, i'm not satisfied..

No comments: