Thursday, March 04, 2004

Life, or something like it
listening to: .hack//SIGN - Key of the Twilight
wishes for: .hack//SIGN OST. I just LOVE the music.


While I am obsessed about .hack's soundtrack, i shall bash the hell out of Saku-chan because he doesnt like .hack.

Er, yeah. Kang! I love you! Thank you for finding Cherished Memories for me!! ^_____^ *glomplehugglemuahness* Unknown Dead Guy, where do they sell bishie plushies? I want one!! Er, lots! I want plushies of every shounen in my bishie closet!! ^___^

And why doesnt anyone give me strawerry shortcakes/?!?! *pointing at link "Strawberry Shortcake Please. (0)"* That's a comment box! I want people to click that ad put in their comments!! And, it's a better palce to fight!! *staring at UDG and Saku-chan*

Oniichan hasn't been updating his bloggie. Oneechan, too. Creole has a new bloggie.

Thank you to those who visit my deviantART page! and it's d-e-v-i-a-n-t not "devian"~ i noticed a few people misspelling it.. heheh. ^^;

Anyways, since nothing has been happening to my life recently, i shall log off now. ^_____^

~toodles!

PS: I couldnt watch the last 10-15 minutes of Get Backers so no review today. I'll do it tomorrow. ^__^ See ya~ ^_^

No comments: