Sunday, March 28, 2004

Taihen da!!
listening to: Yuki Kajiura - Fake Wings
wishes for: more anime!


got this from Oneechan's blog: "can't let time go to waste... coz you cant have it back..."

i so agree. especially now that i'm rushing my invites.. and that i realized that i'm lacking TWO PEOPLE for my 18 roses thing. O_o i am NOT going to put my brother in there. NEVER. Unless I'm forced by my parents/granparents/creole to put him there.

right now, i'm pestering my classmates. who dont seem to bother. heartless gits.

Oh, benji just said he was ok for it. Desperate, ne? ^^;;

Bah. If Jason would be able to go, it means that my 18 roses list is OK. but if he isnt, i still need ONE MORE guy.

And the color theme for my debut..? er.. old rose. ^^;; Mama is forcing me to make it semi-formal. I still insist on the 18th century theme.

oh, and can anyone steal kidnap me from Fort Bonifacio this saturday, April 3, so i'd be able to go to the Animax Carnival..? Just make sure that i've finished my exam and i've done the crappy map reading, okay? ^^;;

No comments: