Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Shinnen Akemashite Omedetou~

Happy New Year~

hehe.. I watched Star Wars 2 just now.. and they're watching a pirated copy of Return of th ekings outside. :( I'd rather wait for January 6 for it to show here :(

^___^ heee~ anyway, i have books 5 to 7 of The Wheel of Time series, something i am very determined to finish :D

Anyway, since it's the end of 2003, maybe i'll go on ahead and make a sort of recap of the year.

>Rika's 2003 Recap!<

It sucked.
Really it did. What happened? People dying of some strange sickness. People thwapping other people over the heads just because they're in Afghanistan or in Iraq. People losing homes, relatives, friends and practically everything they worked hard for in some darned quarrel started by that American president person.

Ah, but then, who am i to talk? I'm only an ignorant girl. Pffft. T_T

What happened to me, then? Well, i turned 17, i missed c3 con, i lost my memory card, and when i did find it, it was broken, or almost broken. it still works. :D hehe... and hey! i had my blog this year~ i made my first post on february 2 or 4 this year. heheheh... what else.. oh, oniichan went to australia last august, arred proved that he has no backbone, i got into college, i kicked some jerk's ass, the deschakada has erm, nearly lost all forms of communication, and um.. um.. i cant remember much anymore.. heheheh.. ^^;;

Heeee~ what a long new year's post.. hehehehe..

Anyway, i guess that's it for me..

See ya next year~!! ^___^

Toodles~

No comments: