Saturday, December 06, 2003

bored, i guess...

Did nothing today, actually... Dunno, after all that slaving over my MP and my English Portfolio, i had nothing to do on a weekend, except for, well... um, lazing around... being a bum. hehe.

Anyway, um... yeah. i slept most of the time.. maybe because of that time... um, thursday, i slept at 4 am just completing my portfolio... Hehe... whuya..

Um, what else... oh yea... they put a limit to my internet time. only up to 11.30 pm. bah..

and i'm thinking of changing my layout once more... *shrug* the current layout is a total mess when viewed with something like 800x600 and less... *sigh*

and my exams are quite nearing... this thursday up to next week tuesday, then we come back on the 19th just to get our coursecards... *shudder* im kinda scared...

ooh, before i go... atch out for ishtah gay. *smile*

toodles

No comments: