Friday, December 19, 2003

Poof!

This shall be the last post i shall make before i leave..

..for Laguna, that is. Don't worry though, i'll post when i come back. :D

Yep, I'm taking off to Laguna. :D hehe. okay, so maybe not "taking off". I'm taking a little time off with some friends and classmates at Laguna, just to relieve the stress. The stress which has been laid upon us since the start of the second term.

Ooh, speaking of the stresses of the second term, i got my course cards today. Not very happy about my grades, but happy nonetheless. I got my first 4.0 today. PETEAMS. Geez, for all teh subjects to get the highest friggin grade a lasallian would get, it's PETEAMS. i wish it were ENGLONE. or COMPRO... *sigh* ah well.. and damnit! I do NOT deserve a 1.5 on BIOCOL1!!! I demand a recount! That darned teacher owes me at least a 3 on his damned subject!!! grrr!!! So far, i gots one 4.0, two 3.0s, two 2.0s and two 1.5s.. And the average of that would be... um... somewhere around 2.something. Not sure. I dont compute grades. Bleah.

Enough about grades. let's talk about tomorrow.

Yep, tomorrow, i wake up at five, eat -- or at least try to, take a bath, get dressed, get to school by 7am. We leave at around 8am, so we arrive at Laguna at around lunch time. Then we rest a while, then we have a bunch of activities, like scavenger hunting, capture the flag--yes!!-- and some other stuff. Then we take an even longer break and eat and shit. Prolly swim, too. And then night comes. We have our "Awarding Ceremonies" here. :D I hope i get an award, even if it is Most Noisy. ;D I hope my group's music video gets an award too, even if it is Most Idiotic. *sigh*

hehe.. ah well, the wheel weaves as the wheel wills or something like that.

Hehe.. Yeah, i be reading again. The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I hear there's a CCG out there.. anyways, i like Perrin Goldeneyes. He's a wolfbrother and/or blacksmith, which means he's uber cool. i also like Moiraine of the Blue Ajah. And Rand. Especially Rand al'Thor. he's angsting in book 3, the one i'm currently reading :D hehe.. i know, i easily fall for those angsty leads.. hehehe..

I just started collecting the books, all i have now is from book 1 to book 4. I think there are 9 or 10 in all. I wish to gather them all. I want to know what the Dragon Reborn would do next. Hehe.. ^____^

I wonder how the rest of the DesChaKada is doing.. I know how Khan's been doing. He's the only person in teh kada i've been talking to lately. Oniichan seems too far away, besides the fact that he's is Australia right now. I havent been in contact with the rest.. Creole yesterday, tho.. and Oneechan a while ago, asking about the Annual party we have. I wish it would push through this monday. But then again, if it were monday, I would spend the morning doing extreme last minute shopping 'cause i don't have a gift for khan and arred and marco and benji yet. I find it more hard to get gifts for males than for females. *shrug*

Heehee. this might be the longest post i've made, aside from the quiz posts.. ehehehehe...

Anyway, back to what i was saying, it's hard buying gifts for men than for women. It's easy for me to shop for presents for girls cause i know what we want. *wink* more or less. But guys are rather... difficult. you never know what they would like until you pry their brains open, which they rarely do. either that or whatever they want is too expensive for my budget.. which is somewhere around 200 to 300 bucks. bleah. i just wish they'd be satisfied for what i'd give them... or at least appreciate them.

And i wish that i get a lot of presents this year. And i want that Death manga figure i saw at Comic Odessy this afternoon. She was soooo pretty!! I wanted that figurine even if it costs a million whatsis!!!! I wish someone would give me that.. Or a beerkada collection.. or all 4 beerkada books..

My anime life sucks. I havent watched anything nice... Okay, so i've wathced something really really nice... Angel Sanctuary movie.. but still!!!!! I wanna watch gravitation!!! and matantei loki ragnarok!!! and x the series!!! and i want new manga!!! XXXholic would be nice.. or the ragnarok manga by lee myoung-jin.. or manga by Sakura Kinoshita.. Her artwork's cute.

*sigh*

i wish i get what i want even once... but then, if i get what i want so easily, the fun of haggling would disappear, and it might seem worthless.. ah well.. be careful of what you wish for, as they say.

6 days left before christmas!

toodles~

//currently arguing with jessie//

No comments: