Thursday, November 20, 2003

Yargh.

Why is it so hard to fall out of love? A friend of mine says that falling in love is like tripping and falling into a damned well, where the well either leads to wonderland, or a bottom filled with spikes, poison, rats and snakes. or something like that. He also says that the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.

Damn. Pucha, ang hirap talaga.

Don't we get something like a parachute? or even better, a grappling hook? so that if ever we don't like what we find down there, we can always get back out easily... Free will. If we have free will in deciding which specialization we want to have, then so should we have free will in falling in or out of love. I think it's fair. Don't you?

but then you'd argue that i cant fight my emotions, blahdiblahdiblah. I dont give a fucking damn. I want out, and i want out NOW. who cares that that person might be the one. Clearly he ain't. And i don't think he would ever be.

Damn..

I hate it. I hate it already... Why is it that when you want to let go, you just can't and then you go back to step one of the love chain? it fuckin' stinks.

*sigh*

I wonder what oniichan would say...?

Oh bah.

It's one of those darned teen angst episodes. WHY oh WHY am i getting this late?? argh! it's getting on my nerves, and it this doesn't stop, i don't know what i'd do to that person. *sigh*

i guess that's it...

~toodles

p.s. i miss you oniichan!!!

No comments: