Friday, November 21, 2003

Whuya

I'm considering this: leaving blog*spot for a new bloghost that supports pictures. You know, one that lets you upload piccies and stuff... *shrug* so that i dont have to link the piccies from my other site... which is kinda hard... If you guys know a nice place, tell me. =3

Anyways, kinda boring start for the day... found out that we didn't have practice the minute i stepped in teh classroom... so i get to go home early! ^___^ joy!

Maybe I should go play ragnarok once i get home... i mean, it's been an extremely long time since i played it... maybe that, or i'll just go do my MP.. yeah,t hat'd be better. I'd get to submit it on time, too...

OOh, yeah. i got my pc fixed!! It got infected by this darned worm my brother let in when he was checking mail. damn him. anyways, i got it fixed and i got all my files intact. :D Hee hee.

that's it for now, i guess...

~toodles!

ps: sorry val~ ^_____^;;;

No comments: