Wednesday, October 29, 2003

This Sucks

This sucks to high fucking hell.

Why the hell do i have to get all angsty over a guy? Someone who doesn't even /like/ me. Someone who's trying to avoid me. Someone who's quite close to my friends[at school]. Someone who makes me get butterflies in my tummy when he's quite near... Why the fucking hell do i even fall in love?! Can't i just fall out of it? This stinks to high hell damnit!!!

I wanna get over him, but everytime i try, i trip and fall for him all over again??!?! This is shitty, damnit!!!

I DONT WANT TO FALL IN LOVE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

i want to forget about him, i want to make him disappear, i want to hate him, i want to destroy myself just because i like him.












i wanna cry.

i wanna cry 'cause i know i'll never get that person. i wanna cry 'cause it's impossibble for him to even like me. i wanna cry 'cause it's impossible. it's just damned impossible.

my god, i'm angsting over some high school love issue. i need to get my head banged on some extremely hard surface.

i need a hug ;____;

No comments: