Thursday, October 23, 2003

Accident Prone

Why is it that every Thurday, past one in teh afternoon, i get accidents? in the Soccer Field?! >:(

First, last thurday i got my nose hit by a fastball. It wasn't thrown at my goshdarnedn ose deliberately... It was an accident. We were training for our trial game... and I was catcher.. kent pitched, but then the sun glared at me eyes so I couldn't see the ball, so I just raised teh gloved arm when i could finally make out the ball. But then the ball slipped through my glove and hit me squarely on teh nose. Which hurt. a lot. a whole damn lot. I dropped to the ground, glove covering my face, my other hand clutching my nose... I felt that a lot of people started to crowd around me... o'course Kent was there... They were all like, "Daijoubu? are you alright? Masakit ba?" DUH!!! do i look okay?! But that was a week ago. My nose is better and no, there werent anything broken. I have strong bones.

Anyway, today was different. Accidents incremented by two today.

First two were minor accidents in soccer... the ball hit me once on me ankle when i tried ta stop it.. the other was when the goalkeeper kicked it and i think he aimed at me arm deliberately... hit me left arm... *sniff* then in softball, the pitcher took a direct hit on me face... that's where i got me swollen upper lip... *snifflesob* costed an out, but then we still won... Skimphi made me sit out for five minutes, then i got back on the game. We won the softball match 26-11. ^_______________________^ Go us!

No comments: