Monday, October 13, 2003

hi-mi-tsu!

Uhm, I don't exactly think that i should be posting this, but what the heck. Four people already know. Including you, Jessica Morgan-soon-to-be-McPierce.

So you see, i've got this... thing for someone, though i'm not quite sure how big a thing it is. Let's call him........ Vanyel. Well, at first, Vanyel was just the everyday, normal classmate. Nice, charming type... and very much out of the ordinary.

Er, so how should i say this... I really don't know how or why... I actually feel confused about how i feel about Vanyel. Though i guess most people might confuse what i feel with ... crushing or worse... loving Vanyel... I mean, how would i be able to do that when i'm not really sure... well... uh... okay, so i *MAY* have a crush on him... but...

AAAAAGH!!! This is irritatingly and annoyingly CONF00ZING!!!!!!!! >____________________< This bites.

I like Vanyel, but to what extent, I have no idea.

Lemme tell a quite interesting story on how confusing things got...

It was this afternoon, during my COMPRO1 make-up class. Val, Andrea and I were talking about... well... guys we like. It actually started with this spin-the-bottle game last week. My fault. I pestered everyone to join. Meh. >__>

So there... we were talking about ... yeah, that one. So we were talking 'bout them. Val and Andrea had a deal that if we got our exam results and they passed, they'd tell who those guys were. I thought i had gotten off the hook. Actually, Andrea made a guess earlier. And yes, she hit the right spot. Vanyel. I asked her why... Then she said that there was this one time where her bag and Vanyel's were at the same chair... and i kinda moved her bag to another chair... @_____@ *extreme redness blush*

uwaa... >____< If someone knows whether this is an infatuation or obsession, console me. If you think i'm crushing him, or worse... loving *shudder* him... tell me, i'll set an appointment with ya and talk to you about it.

i really wanna know...

i dun like being conf00zed. specially with things like this.

No comments: