Saturday, March 15, 2003

rpg r0x0rz!!! XD

yes, i am obsessed with RPGs. my fave being Legend of Mana. Of course, let's not forget teh RPGs that led me to meet a bunch of crazy people who i got my madness from. =3

DesCha. Now what would I be without DesCha? It's where the madness originated from. Its wehre i met crazy people. It's wehre i learned how to bloodriot. That's wehre i met teh DesCha group. That's why I'm part of the Ficlet Apartment. Oh wehre would i be without DesCha? Probably STILL studying and not surfing the net and writing a blog right now. ick. that's scary. good thing there's DesCha.

Then there's the FF series. Cute bishounen, fantastic gameplay, awesome graphics... what more can youask for in an rpg? RPCs? hmmmm....

And then there's the two online RPGs i belong to... First off, the KoFRPG. CHris!! I play chris!!! i am so happy~!!!! XD i got chris!!! muahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!
And teh QoF Member's RPG. Now that rox0rz. it's like DesCha, only spiced up with KoF. It's SO COOL!!! *imitating James in that certain Pokemon episode where he dresses up as a girl and kept on saying, 'so cool!'*

*sigh*

I love rpgs...

RPG IS MAH LIFE!!!! and im damn proud of it!

No comments: