Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Random Made-up Rambles over the Phone

Rika: ...and so i was at the Parlor, getting my hair trimmed. I told the guy that i wanted a trim, two inches off. Thirty minutes later, the big idiot showed me the biggest goddamned mistake he ever did in his entire fucking life.

Jess: Eh? what is it?

Rika: Instead of cutting two inches, the fucking bastard cut off ten goddamned inches off. *sound of fist punching brick wall*

Jess: EEHH???? What did Suisei say about it?

Rika: Nothing. He turned the bastard into an ice cube when he heard me screaming profanities at the guy. Im never going back at that parlor, ever. I'll just use my powers to control hair growth if possible...

====
how... very random.

[also posted at the ficlet apartment blog. meow now, brown cow.]

No comments: