Thursday, March 27, 2003

Random Questions and Answers

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
Hmmm... if it's from the past, I'd like to meet Tokugawa Ieyasu. Did i spell it right? *shrug* and if you ask why, it's because i think he's super cool. Either him or Hitler. =3

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
The Tokugawa Era!!!! whoooo!!! or World War two.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Japan!!!! Need i say more?

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
I am my own fictional character. =3 Rika Shiroi. or maybe Kamui Shirou of CLAMP's X... i would totally like the world's destiny on my hands. and to get to have teh Shinken... and to watch an aunt burst into tiny little peices justbecause she had to give "birth" to a sword... super cool...

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
eeeewww.... i'd rather have my own, thank you. why, you ask? *singing* I feel pretty! oh so pretty! hee hee~! =^^=

got those here.

No comments: