Thursday, March 20, 2003

hatred

...

honestly, the only reason im avoiding a certain someone is tomorrow night. damn. I DONT FRIGGIN WANT TO GO!!!!! >.<

*bloodriots* I DONT WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GYAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! >.<

dont they know that im TIRED?! i mean, grad practices are draining too you know! yeah, sure they're just a bunch of walking down the aisle, singing a bunch of songs and shit, but DUH!!!! that shit is draining, damn it.

i dont want to fucking go and he would be fucking embarrassed not to find me here at six tomorrow. damn it. id be at jem's whether they like it or not. i dont care if my mom screams at me for that.

to whom it may concern: die. die now and rot in hell. die a fucking slow and VERY painful death. try burning yourself. it's slow AND painful AND effective. damn you.

No comments: