Sunday, December 05, 2004

Pas de Deux
listening to: Ritsuko Okazaki - Morning Grace
wishes for: Princess Tutu!!! >w<
mood: hehehehe....


It shall be the title of my next masterpiece.. All I have to do now is look for the perfect coloring materials.. or else I'll be forced to color it with Photoshop. Thanks to Okazaki RItsuko-sama, I am inspired. I finally found a copy of the Op-Ed of Princess Tutu <3 Morning Grace is teh luff. ^^ Now, if you know what pas de deux means, you'll have an idea of what I drew. ^^ I just hope it comes out the way i plan it to.. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, today's the last day of the four-day vacation thing. I have read Rizal's The Philippines: A Century Hence and slept through it.. I also have downloaded bunches of stuff, including 23-26 of Kyou Kara Maou. I went to Kang's play last night, too.. And something happened last night.. x3 Not telling.

For lack of anything else to post, here's teh lyrics to Morning Grace

Morning Grace
Okazaki Ritsuko
Princess Tutu Op Theme

yonde iru koe saa me o samashite

nakigao nugutte
mabushii hikari kigi no tsuyu
umareru

dare mo shiranai himitsu no mizube de
odore inochi no pas de deux
kyou mo yume miteru

sore wa yasashiku hageshii nagare ne
doko made tsuzuku labyrinth
watashi wa yukou
nigirishimeru yume

yonde iru koe watashi ga hitsuyou?

kanashii no mayou no
tobidatsu tori yureteru hana
sasayaku

sayonara namida anata wa suteki yo
odore inochi no pas de deux
ashita o yume mite

watashi ga yuku wa sono te ni watasou
egao hitotsu de hora ne
konna ni atatakai

dare mo shiranai himitsu no mizube yo
odore inochi no pas de deux
asu o yume miteru

sore wa yasashiku hageshii nagare ne
shiawase sagasu labyrinth
watashi wa yuku no yo

--

ohmifeckingosh! someone just molested me at soulseek.. O__o! his/her name's 'wish_souhait' and he/she scares me. I already have a seme-sama, thank you very much.. =__=

No comments: