Thursday, December 23, 2004

Chihaya!
listening to: Maki Ichihara - True Romance
wishes for: EARTHIAN!! >w<
mood: chihayaxkagetsuya! >w<


Omigosh! I just finished watching Earthian, and it's just so LOVELY!! (Not to mention includes two angels smexing each other silly..) Chihaya is my uke! >w< Kagetsuki looks better with his hair short. He looks butt ugly when his hair's longer. And i wonder what happened to Chihaya's wing... oops. spoiler. Hee! >w<

Anyway, with that over and done with.. My net hours are "limited". Yeah right. As if they can keep me and Jimmy separate. Heh. >3 No one can take me away from Jimmy! NO ONE!! *evil cackle*

Can I rant a little bit more about Earthian?

Of course! This is my blog!

Earthian is so gosh darned beautiful. Kouga Yun should be named the Ruler of all Shounen Ai. I can't wait for Loveless to come out. Hope it doesn't get licensed immediately. I want them fansubs. But first, I have to clear up my disc drive. my 40gig is running out fast. Or maybe i should buy another HD.. with bigger capacity.. mmm.. that's right. Get a 200++Gig HD so i can rule the world. Okay, so I cant rule the worl;d with a 200++Gig HD, but hey. I try. *wink*

My Christmas piccie will be up hopefully before christmas!! >w<

Until then! Ja mata ne! Toodles~ <3

No comments: