Friday, December 10, 2004

je vous déteste tout
listening to: Plastic Tree - aoi tori
wishes for: la mort à tous
mood: votre mort est ma vie


I have decided not to study at De La Salle University anymore. I have been lying to m yself for the past years that I like the place. No, in reality, I don't. The place is awful. The administration is an evil, money-leeching corporation that turns education into hell. The bastards. Besides, even if I do leave DLSU, it's not like anyone will miss me and vice versa. I don't care. Not one bit. Nope.

I decided I shall take up Behavioral Sciences at UST. Jem and I are still debating which school to go to. My number one choice would be UST, but since it is hard to transfer there, we've listed other schools. Among them are UP, Miriam and St. Scholastica's. We're still considering other schools like APC, Ateneo and shit. >.> We're having a hard time choosing, but we'll find one. It's our choice and we're sticking to it. They say it's hard to transfer to UST, but mom and dad says they'll help me get in. Hopefully, they'll help Jem as well. :) As for the other colleges we're planning to go in that doesn't have Behavioral Sciences, i'm taking any psychology or literature/journalism or advertising course. Yessir. No more programming for Rika. Nope. No more. Besides, studying at a semestral environment will give me more time to actually study.

For that to happen, I think I'll take up my grandma's suggestion of taking a Leave of Absence next term to sort everything out. I'll also be getting a part time job somewhere [thinking Bizu at Greenbelt as a waitress x3 cakes!!] Jem and I will be using that time to hunt for schools and get our applications ready. Hyep, Jem and I are all set to transfer schools as soon as possible.

Speaking of transferring, Val is going to transfer, too. Oh, and Michi? Don't be sad. It's not like I'm going to die. We'd still be in contact with each other, right? ^^ I'll introduce you to a friend of mine one of these days.. I'm sure you'd like each other. Hehe. ;)

So there you go. But I'm not finished ranting yet. Will do that later though. Stuff to do. Bah.

No comments: