Sunday, January 11, 2004

Return of the King: Implied Hobbit Yaoi?

Yessssssz.. I loved that movie.. It had a lot of yummy scenes between Frodo and Sam, Merry and Pippin.. Happy me~ Aah, but they weren't the only ones.. Legolas and Aragorn were practically all over each other near the ending, 'cept that Arwen had to spoil everything.. That darned elf princess.. who does she think she is, separating Legolas and Aragorn?! Grrrr...

I watched the movie with Khan and mom last friday. I watched it from beginning to end, with an exception of the parts with "the flying heads" 'cause my mom was mean and sent me to buy popcorn. :( Hehe.. I thought I'd be late 'cause mom said the show was going to start at 3.05pm and on that time, i was just boarding out of the MRT!!! O__o And then i went in the PowerBooks entrance in Megamall so i kinda got a little disoriented where to find the cinemas. I got there a minute later and breathed a sigh of relief when i found out that the movie hasnt started yet. Yeessz.. :D Muhahahahaha.. Super Thanks goes to Tetrzz. Without him, i think i'd still be waiting at the darned long line to buy a train ticket at the EDSA MRT station at the time thye're showing "the flying heads". And that was around 5.30 or 6pm. more than half the movie, dude. Thanks kulotz~! ^____^

heheh.. i like that movie.. especially at the last scene where *deleted due to spoiler* and where *deleted due to spoiler* and the part where *deleted due to spoiler* and that scene where *deleted due to spoiler*... Oooooh yeah. those were cool. :D Aaahh.. the implied yaoi/shounen-ai... *dreamy sigh* Ooohhh and Pippin's singing voice is sooooooooooooooo cute~!! *swoon* I like it when he sings.. ^____^v

I gots BeerKwatro after watching the movie. :D I wuv Jimmy.. he's so darned cuuuuuuuuute~! ^____^ I wuv Glen, too.. Hehe.. He's cute, and i have to agree with Genki.. He's got the bishounen looks~ ^_____^ Unlike genki, i go for bishounen, not mecha.. i wish i were racquel.. or fe, jimmy's girlfriend (yessz, he has a girlfriend!!!)... i'd be a happy girl.. *dreamy sigh* ^____^

Neeway, I have to continue drooling over FrodoxSam, MerryxPippin and Jimmy and Glen.. ^^

Toodles~ ^_____^

No comments: