Thursday, January 08, 2004

First Day of School

Bah.

I had my first day of school today, though officially, school started yesterday... Tis because on Monday and Wednesday, i have NO CLASSES!!! HAH!!! XD

Anyways, Yeah, first day today. I had Biocom2 in the morning, then Compro2, then Anmath1, then Encomp1. All of those had 1 and 1/2 hours of class, and all i had for breaks is the ten-minute in between period.. O_o Whoooo... I survived that... Rather, almost. I have a headache right now, so bleah. yeah.. and that'll go on every tuesday and thursday, 'cept on tuesday i have biocol2 in teh morning.. Fridays i only have 2 classes with BREAKS!! hehe.. pe and formdev.. So happy...

Anyways, since my headache is worsening, I'll be off now~

Toodles~

PS
Me's gonna watch the Philippine premiere of Lord of the Rings: Return of thh King tomorrow with mah mum~ ^______^

No comments: