Friday, February 03, 2006

That one thing that changed my whole world...
listening to: Nagayama Takashi - Kokoro ga... (Toscana Ver)
wishes for: sideFudo+backstage
mood: tutixnagayan forever!


I don't think any fandom has gotten me this deep into worshipping it. I don't even think Kamui has made me worship SuzuKen. BL Dramas didn't make me want to stalk JunJun or Sakupyon or Seki Toshihiko and the like. No. This fandom totally BLEW ME OUT OF MY MIND.

See, things lead from one thing to another. At first, I thought I was only getting a new anime fix. And I've always been itching to watch TeniPuri but haven't until recently, when Kang and I watched it at her place. And then came my OTP battle between TezFuji and GoldenPair. Dream Live First decided this for me. Golden Pair wins. And then, Nagayan decided to throw a rock at me be ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, threw a rock at my fandom boat, and now I've sunk so deep. Tuti decided to hop in the fandom as well since he and Nagayan are SO VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER

I was known to have yaoi as my desktop wallpaper and that my winamp skin matches my WinXP theme (The aesthetic groove one, since it coems with m atching Winamp skins for all four colors), but now...



They rule my world.

I sincerely hope this isn't a phase I'm going through. I want this to last FOREVER. Because I'm getting Blossom in the mail soon >D

Anak ng tokwa, kaya ako nauubusan ng pera eh xD

Maybe, after saving more money, and after buying my doll (which I'm now debating to name after Tuti and Nagayan or after Prynn), I shall buy all the TeniMyus that Nagayan and Tuti were in, plus every other merchandise that would include them.





ps.
thank you, Kang, for introducing me to this fandom. ♥ I just wish I'd have discovered this earlier~ ^o^/

No comments: