Monday, August 01, 2005

Take me to your leader
listening to: Angel's Feather - bgm02b
wishes for: Jark


I got to talk to Arred again, after three months D: Intellectualy stimulating discussions were afoot. Maybe I should have taken PolSci as well xD Y'know, it was only in that phone conversation I was able to let out all my opinions and thoughts on the current political situation of the Philippines. I've had a lot of stuff brewing in my head, but it was only with him that I got to let them out. Feels sorta good, though not for the fact that he's my ex-boyfriend ^_^ Don't forget to call again! D: We've got a lot more to talk about! D:

---

dA related news, jark was sacked last Wednesday. Who is jark? He's the Co-Founder of deviantArt together with matteo. Who kicked him? Well, who else could have the power but the current CEO of dA, spyed, of course. Now, what's so important about this? Jark was the only obstacle left for spyed to make deviantArt, an Art Community, into a Money Factory. Jark and Matteo created dA as a COMMUNITY FOR ARTISTS, not a corporation for money-hungry bastards who want to "weed out bad artists" in his whim. T52 has all the resources you would like to read. If you're a fellow deviantArtist, support the cause! On dA's fifth birthday, submit something Yellow or Nothing at all! Support the Yellow Alien!

---

I backtalked my mum again.. And it feels good ^______________^

---

Okay, so I distinctly remember something about telling everyone that I'm on at MSN messenger, not at YM, and something about kitties. o____o; must be a dream.

Oooooh, speaking of dreams, I met the doll again! D: Although, I don't remember what she said. o______o;

---

I'm rewriting Nine Tails. See, there were a lot of inconsistencies from chapter 1 to the current chapter three(which, btw, is still in the works). I fixed those now, along with grammar and typographical errors. Oh god, I didn't even realize I made Ietre kiss *name censored for the sake of the story* in chapter two!!! D: OMGWTFBBQ!

---

I hope I pass ISTECH3. We're sorta teetering on the edge here. ;o; Two more java programs, a database and one research paper to go!!!! >o<

No comments: