Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Woe is me
listening to: melocure - first priority
wishes for: to get out of the bloody house, goddamnit
mood: i wish my parents die >:0 now, please


Under house arrest. Won't be able to leave the bloody house for the rest of the bloody summer (Except the supposed family trip to Puerto Galera, if ever my dad wasn't lying about that). Meaning, no, I can't go out this friday. Now shut up and deal with it. Bother me about that again and I swear I will kill you send someone to kill you. >:0

My god, why are my parents regressing? Hello? I'm NINETEEN for fuck's sake. I'm not NINE. Bloody hell. Die, please. >:/

Another thing. I am SO bloody pissed because I can't bloody play Angel's Feather and Sukisyo 3 and 4. >:/ I can't fucking understand the fucking guide. None of it fucking makes sense, damnit. >:/ Same goes for Enzai, too.

Now what am i gonna do for the rest of the bloody summer?! >:/




...Visit me? please? Or kidnap me. Kidnapping is good. Just get me out of this bloody house, damnit.

No comments: