Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mello = bad; Near = cute; BUT NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE L!!
listening to: Pizzicato Five - Happy Sad
wishes for: L
mood: gimme l!


I just read page 60.
highlight for spoilers
I miss L. And Although Mello looks good in his clothes, soemthing about him just reeks fuglyness (mabe his eyes) And Oh noes! No! Kira! I mean, Rato! Don't marry Misamisa! You belong to L!! L will haunt your soul if you do!! *sob* Anyway, that aside, I want L back. Even though Near is quite close to being L, he's too young to be L. And he isn't dark-haired. Or in love with Raito Or likes sweets. Egads, it's like L split into two people!! >:0 I just wish that there was a way to bring back the dead. And I wonder what the other Death Gods will do now that they know that something is wrong? What will the Gread Death God do? Will he punish Raito? Will he bring back L? Will he stop the wedding? WIll there even be a wedding? Will Matsuda go out with Sayu? What is Mello planning to do with Sayu after abducting her? Make like Raito and Misa? AAAGH! I need to reread Death Note. TT^TT I miss you L!
no more spoilers.
now go away.

No comments: