Monday, April 11, 2005

Hello, Iinchou!
listening to: silence
wishes for: installers for Iinchou
mood: giddy~


Say hello to Iinchou! ^^ He's here! I cant believe he's here! He's actually here!!! >w< And I'm using him right now! Wheee!! >w< *kisses her new uke laptop*

My laptop's name is Tobita Yuu, aka Iinchou. ♥ His namesake came from the number one shota uke in Gakuen Alice (or at least, IMO he's the number one uke). I've been itching to molest use Iinchou over the weekend already and I'm soooo loving him right now. ^^

Heee~~ ♥

-----


Yesterday, I was late at Jackie's party. ^^; I didn't get to swim since it's that time of the month. Boo. I just can't believe that Ross actually looked good when he was swimming. Tee hee~ Maybe I can get to swim by the time my birthday comes around... Oh yeah.. Ross and I were the only two people from DLSU-CCS who came. Boo you people! Boo you!!

PS:
Damn you person who stole my sister's celphone! I hope you die tonight! And I hope you die a slow and painful death, bastard!

No comments: