Monday, April 25, 2005

BIRTHDAY!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
listening to: Ueda Kana - Pikapika no Taiyou
wishes for: lots of presents! (in cash, too!)
mood: birthday! birthday! birthday!


As of writing, it is Monday, April 25, 2005. It's my nineteenth birthday. Whoo-hee! (although, I'd rather stay 18.. or 8. 8 would be fun, thanks ^^) Not officially yet, though. I was born 4.27pm on the 25th of april, so technically i still have 12 or so hours.. Still. It's my nineteenth birthday ^^ I had this countdown thingy while dancing at Kang's party. Hee. It was exciting. And then before I went home, i had cake. And the 'kada sang Happy birthday :D (Though, I did lead the singing.. it was still fun.)

Tonight, I'm treating out to dinner at greenbelt. I still want Creole, Kang, Jem, Khan, Arred, Kanuha, scorpionflare, Wicco, Ross, Artoo and Jackie to go. :) I know it's super short notice, but please do try to go. I want it to be fun. I miss you guys.

And I want gifts! lots of them! ^___________________^

No comments: