Thursday, March 17, 2005

Online enrollment suxx0rz
listening to: Rie Fu - Life is Like a Boat
wishes for: passing grades for all my subjects
mood: boo! hiss!


So far, I still have to enroll two subjects. HUCOINT (Human-Computer Interaction) and ISTECH3 (Information Systems Technology 3). Damn people at the IT department does not know how to count and that ONE class with a maximum number of 40 students CAN NEVER ACCOMODATE AN IST BATCH WITH OVER 60 STUDENTS >:0

Right now, i'm supposed to be studying for my DASALGO (Data Structures and Algorithms) exam tomorrow. I had counseling earlier and er.. well, my conscience tells me I should get off the net and study. Or else Iori Yagami will get me. In my sleep. (Which doesn't seem bad, really.)

Bah. I just hate it.

This term is a do or die term. I need to pass it so that i can prove not only to myself that I CAN do something on my own and that I AM capable of being a comsci student... I dunno. When I told some people that I planned to leave DLSU, somehow, they seemed so.. so.. attatched to me. o_O; I dunno how to put it...There was this one time even that Ross sorta convinced me not to leave anymore.

But I want to leave. It's not because I don't like you guys. I know I can prove myself that I am fit to be a comsci student, but there's no thrill anymore. I'm not as interested in comsci anymore as I was in my first year.

I don't know what the future will bring me. I guess we'll just have to find out whether or not I will still stay at DLSU as a CS-IST student or move out...

No comments: