Sunday, November 14, 2004

Whooo...
listening to: Haibane Renmei - Blue Flow
wishes for: NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!!!!!


Gaara-sama ish teh luff. So is Sasuke and Orochimaru and Naruto and Haku and Neji. All luffleees. <3 Mine!!!!!!!!!!! >3 Shikimaru was just hilarious. x3 I have to download Naruto.. Must know what happened between Gaara and Naruto.. Mm.

Last week was just horribly stressing. I luff the Naruto Marathon though.. I am bankrupt. I bought a family sized pizza last friday and I didn't even get to eat a single slice out of it. Bah. Now i want potato chips. And chocolate and candy. And more pizza. Damnit.

We have karekare for lunch today!! WHEEE!

And yesterday was Seme-sama's birthdayy!!! Oooh..!! Seme-sama luff!!!

I'll be finishing almost everything i need to finish today and tomorrow. I shall not be online in a few days 'cause i *reallyreallyreally* need to finish schoolwork.

I haven't blogged something really good in a long while, so here's some quizzes for you.

I'm Ludvig II, the Swan King of Bavaria!
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

I'm a lesbian first lady. Woo
Which Famous Homosexual Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

omifrickingosh. wtf?! o__O

I'm Owen. What's my name?
Which Latter-Day Glendinningite are you?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

No, don't ask me why i took this quiz. just don't. Oh, look! A cloud!

I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.

ph34r.

No comments: