Thursday, November 25, 2004

churros con chocolate
listening to: Psycho le Cemu - Gekiai Merry-go-Round
wishes for: Artemis Fowl fanart. More books!!
mood: i love books!


Yesterday, after school, I was at PowerBooks at Greenbelt. I love that place. The best place to read books. Actually, any PowerBooks place is a really good place to hang out. ^^ I love that bookstore. Lotsa books to choose from~ Lots of really good books to read~~ <3

I finally bought book 2 and 3 of the Artemis Fowl series!!! YAY!!! *skips around* ^^ And today, I bought The SUpernaturals, another book by Eoin Colfer! He's a really good author! :3

And today, I got to eat lots of food~~~ Yay! x3 Yay for Rockwell and Powerplant. x3 Churros is fun. And then for dinner we ate out for dinner!

Anyways, not enough to say except that i wanna read the books i bought already. ^^ Later, nya~ <3

No comments: