Monday, July 07, 2003

Tsubasa

No, it ain't my Smiler. It's one of CLAMP's newest releases and my recent addiction!!!!

It's *drumroll* Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLES!!!!! *applause&cheer*

i'm still in the process of learning EVEN MORE about it [and d/ling the goodies and scanlations] so expect more rants about this. Anywho, the story is AU, it's way way way different from the CCS storyline.

Tsubasa is, as mentioned above, an AU story derived from CCS. Sakura and Shaoran are childhood freinds, and boy do htey look cuter than ever... *glomps Tsubasa Shaoran* The character designs are absolutely CUTE! Think CCS Shaoran and add 6 more years to him. *starts drooling* He looks like a cross between Haru and Killua, but who cares? he still looks as cute as he does in teh CCS manga.

Anywho, Tsubasa has lots of references from another of CLAMP's recent works, XXXHolic, which i have no info on... [someone help! i'm a CLAMP fan who doesnt know a single THING on XXXHolic!!! wah!!!]

I NEE BOTH!!!!! NOW!!!!!

anyone interested helping me, please email me either here or here.

Big thanksies to those who will help me. :D

No comments: