Monday, July 21, 2003

bloggin' at 12.30

At least it says 12.30 on my watch... i haven't eaten lunch.

I have adopted baby duo. nice kid. teen angst.

anyhoo, what to post, what to post...

ahh...

Gino, if you're reading this, then DARN YOU!!!! darn you for cancelling that mall thing last saturday. i went thgrough a whole damn lot just to get transpo for that thing and you cancel it at the last minute!!! ok, not the LAST minute, but 30 minutes before the time!!!!!!! AGH!!!! BWISIT KA!

What else...
Raynee-poo, hows you? Been spreading your ev0lnessness in ADMU? i'm spreding mine. :D Yaoi is GOD. hehe. i've converted around 3 people in my class already. Hey! That's progress you know. At least Yaoiness is spreading in DLSU. Now I knowwhy i entered this school.... To fulfill my mission!!!!! To spread the ev0lness that is YAOI!!!! *insert thunder sfx* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OK, not that that's said and done, I'm going to my class.

Toodles!

No comments: