Friday, February 07, 2003

*jumps up and down*

I am sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! =^;^= y'know why? two really really nice things happened today. One, i was able to meet my teddy bear. Another is that i passed UST's entrance exams... WAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! =^.^= Also, my teddy bear an' I are having teh SAME course!!! what could be better?!?! *dreamy sigh* i love my teddy... :D

my mom said i didn't pass the UPCAT tho... not sure. ah, but at lest i could study at the same school as my beloved teddy bear... *dreamy eyes + sigh*

anyway, gtg. need to sleep. just got home from the hellish practice. but at least my precious teddy was there to brighten up the day... What's good is that immagonna meet him tomorrow again!!!! wheeeeeeeeee~~!!!

oh yeah, if anyone knows where i could download or who could stream me the ending theme of Chrono cross, it would be really appreciated. just mail me at reia_aoi@yahoo.com

No comments: