Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well, whut
listening to: Aya Ueto - Egao no Mama de
wishes for: Iinchou
mood: blargh! :D


Hello, peons. It's been a while. I've been updating my LJ like whoa lately. Whut. It's all the fangirling, I swear. I think I should call the LJ my fangirl blog xD I mean, it's all fangirling and nothing in reality.

So.. This would be my real life blog, ne? Wow.

So, I'm still at Kang's. I should have left for home yesterday, but after work, we got so tired and we slept for most of the day! :O We woke up and it was late and it's dinnertime already.. So I stayed another night. Good thing Francis is here, too. We'll be going home together later. Francis, by the way, was their neighbor when Kang's family still stayed at Makaturing. Since Francis and I would be going the same way, it's convenient for me! It's seven in the evening right now, and I'm worried about how we're getting home. I don't think staying another night here is good. It's like, abusing their generosity. D:

Nya, I was already lucky enough to have stayed two nights here. Making it three seems appealing but is too much.

I had fun, though. Kang and I have done a lot proving that we can read each other's minds and stuff. Also, during my stay here, I realized that my sister really did become Kong's classmate during kindergarten. Wow. I saw the picture. Wow. She still looked like a girly doll then. But now.. xD

Also... I really could never understand why Kang likes wrestling other than the fact that it's sweaty men groping each otherfrom UST. It's just.. EEEW. Big muscly sweaty men who make their manboobs twitch is just fucking GROSS, man. GROSS. EW.


Ah, I wonder if Mama's angry at me..I haven't really called home eversince coming here.. And I havent checked my celphone either. o__o; Ohnoes. xD


Goodluck to me~

No comments: