Sunday, October 09, 2005

Obsessing AGAIN
listening to: melocure - Pop Step Jump!
wishes for: A FECKING VOLKS FCS
mood: gimme


He said he'd help me buy it. I wanna believe in him. ♥

I have 10k in my bank account. 50k more for the doll I want. fcs f-28. or f-16, since last i checked, f-28 didnt exist anymore. Anyway, I want my BJD to look like Tsukisou so that he can haunt the hot and sexy Uno Lucas or Chris, my dream BJD, but since they're both limited editions and aren't for sale anymore, i'm settling with the FCS that would look closest to them.

60 fecking thousand pesos for one doll with clothes.

I am officially obsessed and crazy.

PS. I am calling him-- yes him, it has to be a him-- Camus Thorne.

Because I can, bitches.

pps: thank god it's 2.30am here and no one reads my blog to notice that stupid mistake I made. xD

I love you, Jan. You make me happy.

No comments: