Sunday, September 14, 2003

Something To Say... After a LONG While..

LOVE IS SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Creole and I have claimed him. I can't wait until I develop the film... I shall worship his picture... XD

Gino, i got lots of piccies for ya. mostly the Level-Up! Cosplayers... But there's a pic of me poking one of the posters, a piccie of Love *dreamy sigh*, a piccie of JM Chua and the other cosplayer in their choreogrpahed fight scene where JM Chua said it sucked, a piccie of Khan with a twisted face, Nigel with the porings we bought and... and... other stuff.

BTW, sumakit binti ko sa kakatayo. There was a LOT of people. It was like Prontera, complete with the fountain. You could really feel the lag. We met a lot of interesting people. Andun si Cohen, yung blacksmith. he offered to sell me his Fire stiletto. i didn't have 1.5M zeny. Dang.

I have named the medium-sized poring i got as "Big Milky", and renamed the smaller one "Little Milky". Whatever. Nigel suggested that "Little Milky" should be "Milky Jr.", but since I got Little Milky first, I won't.

Currently, Big Milky and Little Milky is sitting on my pillows, staring at the wall... uh, the TV.
Heehee.

Um, what else... I got a few txtmates there... One of them was kinda cute, but he's definately too young. Damn. And... and... Uh... we didn't even get to use or 'alibi'. hehehe.

Plus, Creole mad a mistake. A really evil mistake. Hehehe... Uh, i think i've talked enough. *wink*

Toodles~!

No comments: