Friday, May 16, 2003

Project: JUSTICE

i was uspposed to rant about something, but then i decided against it. i might say something nasty.

ahem.

logical reason, eh? that leaves out threatening you and beating you into a pulp...

what the hell happened? nabasa ko txt mo kaninang umaga, naghahanap ka ng epi kagabi. is it just me, or you hit your head in something really hard causing you to do this?

or is this just the inevitable fate of everything else called "growing up and leaving everything else behind" or some such?

or are you just bored to your skull with the same people asking for and having epi's over and over again?

seems like it...

...

so...

what do we do to get you back, mr. GameMaster?

we still want that epi.

kindred_bastard <*bleeeeep*> wrote:

I've had it with a constantly volatile player base.

Starting today, Friday - May 16th, 2003 - I am terminating Destiny's
Challenge INDEFINITELY.


This will remain in said status until I have found enough logical
reason to re-open.


Thank you all, but what DesCha is now is, frankly, a far cry from the
DesCha I dreamt about.


I'm tired with overly zealous characters, women who whine, and angsty
bastards with nothing better to do than set fire to people.


I repeat - I QUIT.

No comments: